Final Reflection (Web Design)

What is one valuable takeaway you learned?

          I learned how to better my usage of technology in web design. I learned that just making a simple website does not get the job done and how to make the website more appealing. I learned it by making websites by code and designing it in my own way. This is important because with the mental health online business I plan to run I now know how to make my own website layout from code. Challenges I faced was remembered which code to use and when.

What are your greatest strengths/what are your weaknesses?

          My weaknesses would have to be not being able to get work done on time. I tend to be OCD and a perfectionist when I work so I always get caught up on making it perfect. My greatest strengths would be color scheme and font. I can always pick a good font and color scheme for the website depending on the topic.

What are you going to do with what you have learned?

          I am going to apply what I have learned to my online company I plan to make later in time. I can now make my own website layout without relying on the use of free website templates. I can custom my own website the way I want it.

Is there anything you would change and why?

         Maybe time management. I have trouble with that a lot.

Conclusion/Summary

         All in all, web design has taught me valuable lessons in life and how to make visuals that make a website appealing and bring in viewers. 

Comments