Final Reflection (Video Production)

What is one valuable takeaway you learned from each guarantee?

          I learned Project Management as my most valuable takeaway from E-Comm. I learned it by having to work in groups with a large project and a limited amount of time. It was important because when I go to college and even throughout my high school years I will need to lean to make schedules and time manage my projects. The challenges I faced was sticking to the plan and not procrastinating by changing the plan every few days. I had to learn to stay consistent.

What are your greatest strengths/what are your greatest weaknesses?

          My greatest weaknesses are time management and accuracy/quality. I can do very well with hands-on projects, but when it comes to computers or internet projects I do not do very well. I am a very visually physical learner so if I am not able to touch/highlight anything I will do much worse. My greatest strengths are producing scripts or writing. I have always done well with writing since I was a child.

What are you going to do with what you have learned?

          I am going to apply the things I have learned in E-Comm to subjects outside of the academy.  They will come in handy when having to use similar skills in classes.

Is there anything you would change? Why?

No, because the way E-Comm is taught is very well.

Conclusion/Summary

          All in all, E-Comm teaches us great lessons in life.

Comments